14 January 2008





As the title says it all!!!
I've been wanting to post about this new show for ages!!! But hey! since I JUST started a blog why not write it here?? LOL~

Okay, its a new year and it needs a new RIDER!! Hence we got KAMEN RIDER KIVA!!! Just click here for the promo in sub curtesy of TV-NIHON: our beloved site for subtitled Tokusatsu series XD. Uploaded by syaremy@youtube

This series will start boardcasting at Japan on the 27th January, 2008.

Okay...this series i'm TOTALLY want to watch!!! Because the main character is played by none other than SETO KOJI (above picture doing the "peace" sign)!!! I totally LOVE this guy!!! I first knew about him in Prince of Tennis Musical a.k.a Tenimyu...he played as the 3rd Kikumaru Eiji which suits him VERY much might I add...and then I got hooked up with his group, D-BOYS (which majority of them played in Tenimyu as well). One of the members, Nakamura Yuichi (above picture with the kamen rider helmet), also played as a rider in the current series, Kamen Rider Den-O as Sakurai Yuuto (young)/Zeronos.

When I watched the promo video, I totally liked it!! Seto with a serious face!!! The picture is closed to Kabuto (the series before Den-O) which i liked...while Den-O are TOO MUCH CG!! which to say...I don't reealllly like it much XD.

Enough said. Gotta continue watching the rest of Den-O series...that is waiting for tv-nihon to sub the rest of the episodes....but no rush...heheh


Until next time~

Labels:



Posted by Aki Izzy at 8:22 PM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment