27 January 2008

You know what I hate about the services being offered this days??? Total JERK and LAMEASS!!!

Just imagine how nervous i was at the custom trying to get my temporary license? It was my first time EVER been there and not to forget to mention that I'm not THAT good with talking to unknown people...i just expected to get a good service from the counter lady. You know what i got?? A TOTAL JERK!! There I was asking for the form to fill in asking politely and smiling...you know what her respond is?? "Ada tu di sana ah..borang ambil sendiri skarang ani kali ah" ["Its over there. You take your own form yourself now" ...its sound more rude in my local language..]. She said all that with a frown on her face and a very UNSMILING look on her face. I mean WHAT THE HELL??? You are paid by the GOVERNMENT might I add???...to offer services!!! NOT SAYING RUDELY TO YOUR FUCKING CUSTOMER!!! I mean, whats wrong with her??? How was I supposed to know?? Its my FIRST time being there!! Can't she even think!!?? Whats good of her being there if not to help??? GOD!! If that custom is not the only one at my district, I would have upped and gone by then!! and thats not the only snide comment she made...oh no..theres more!! But it gets me made to even THINK much less WRITE about it!!! GRRRR

Other thing: Cables thief!!! GRRR!!! How I hate them!!! We've been having power failure this past 2 days every night because of them!! I curse the ground they're walking!!! Honestly!! What do you get from stealing those cables??? You're just stealing your one way ticket to prison SCHMUCK!! I mean, who would BUY those cables?? Its fucking big and people will know you got them by stealing much less managed to smuggle it outside. IDIOTS!! Thats what you get when you're not serious with your study!! You end up being Society's garbage. LITERALLY!!. I mean, you gotta be grateful that everything are free in Brunei (educations, taxes, housing for those needed, etc). Thats what I don't like about ungrateful Bruneian...they waste a valuable chance to study higher, but they throw that away!! Idiot!!



Ah~ thats feel good ^^ Heheh~


Posted by Aki Izzy at 5:38 AM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment