27 July 2008

Yah~ as I promised, here is the translation of Frogs the Stage part 1.

Be forewarned that I've learned Japanese on my own. I don't take any formal class for that language. So the translation are a bit sketchy and I'm not saying that its 100% correct. But anyway, thats the gist of the story. Hope you all enjoy and do leave a comment if you can ^^




Translation:

[The sound of rain falling onto a plastic cover that covers a "person" with green clothing. Lets call him Green]

Green: It's raining...

[sounds of keyboard playing]

Green: Somehow, it feels good. Really, really good...

[Green started to dance and playing with the water. Then the beats gets catchy]

Green: Whats with this feeling....It feels like being reborn!! [continue dancing]

Green: Its good!! What a good feeling! Now, feels like I won't lose to anybody! [dancing] Now, if its now...!! [music stops]

[the sound of rain falling continues..]

Green: What the hell am I doing?? But anyway, where is this?!! [contemplating] Its strange...I can't remember!! [looking at the sky] But, it feels good...this rain...Ah~ I never knew that rain can be this good! What is this feeling??

[Then, a rapping music starts and a yellow spotlight focus on 3 "people" in Pink crounching like a frog and start to dance]

[They stop dancing and the middle "person" who appears to be the leader starts speaking]

Pink Leader: One! An unknown face. Ne, who are you?? You! [points to Green]

Pink Minion #1 & #2: You! [points to Green mimicking the leader]

All three: I'm talking to you! You! Who are you?!!

Green: I'm - [gets cut off]

Pink Leader: Ah! I'm Amane, call me Amane!

Minion #1 & #2: Call him!!

Amane: So why don't you try to call me? And anyway, whats yours??

Green: As I was saying. I'm- [get cuts off again]

Amane: Anyway, can you dance?? We're thinking of dancing. Thats what we think

Minion #1 & #2: [repeats] thats what we think!

Amane: we're thinking of dancing. Thats what we're thinking.

Minion #1 & #2: Thats what we're thinking.

Amane: How? want to tag along?

All three: How??!

Green: Ah, no, I'm -

Amane: Let's me introduce my friends. Kyonkichi and Hiroshi. Its a great name right??

Green: Eto...

Amane: Anyway, you, whats your name??

Green: I'm!!

Amane: Weird name!

Green: I haven't said it!!

Amane: Let's dance!!

Hiroshi: Hear it!!

Amane: Look, look!!

Hiroshi: Sky! [points to the sky]

Kyonkichi: Sky!

Green: Sky?? [looks up anyway]

Amane: Feel it!!

Hiroshi: The rain!! [hands spread open to the sky]

Kyonkichi: The rain!! [hands spread open to the sky]

Green: Rain?? [looks at his hand anyway]

Amane: Right now, the best rain has fall. Here!! Let's go!! [starts dancing with kyon and Hiro]

[towards the end, a yellow "person" appears. Lets call him yellow]

Yellow: Here you are Kakeru!! Kakeruuuu!! *pants*

Amane: Oi oi oi!! Another new friends??

Yellow: Kakeru!! [goes to Green]

Amane: Ne ne ne ne!!

Amane, Kyon & Hiro: Who are you?? [points to yellow]

Yellow: I've been searching for you!! Where have you been?!!

Amane: Anyway, you! Can you dance?? We've been coming up with best..[going to where Yellow and Green was before they change place].. eh?? Not here??

Yellow: Kakeru!!

Amane: Eh, wait, can you dance?? Ne ne [chasing after Yellow and Green]

Yellow: Its me! [to green] Don't you know??

Amane: [tapping on yellow] ne ne ne

Yellow: shut up! [shoves Amane away]

Amane: Ah! It hurts! [and fall down]

Kyon & Hiro: Are you alright? [goes down to Amane]

[Green walks away and yellow went after him and trown back his Yellow frog hoodie]

Yellow: Its me!! Teru!!

Kakeru: Teru...Teru???

Teru: Thats right! Its me!! [he backs away steps on Amane right foot]

Amane: Ah, it hurts!! My foot been stepped!!

Kyon and Hiro: Are you alright??

Kakeru: I don't recognize you. Whats with the clothes?? [looks at his yellow frog clothes]

Teru: Isn't it the same with you??

kakeru: Eh?? [looks down on his outfit] EH?? WHAT IS THIS???!!!

Teru: Thats what I've been trying to asked you!!

Kakeru: Its feels like..!!

Teru: I can't take it off!!

Kakeru & Teru: EHHH??

Amane: Who are you two??

Someone: Found him!!

Teru: Geh!! Its them!! Let's run Kakeru!!

[Kyon & Hiro runs away leaving Amane with his injured foot]

someone: wait a minute!! [blocks Teru and Kakeru path]

Teru: Here, here [goes the opposite way]

The blue frog: We're not letting you escape!! [another blue frog appears and block the path]

[Leader of the blue frog, decked in blue also appears]

Amane: Oh, Kurou-chan! What what what?? What are you doing??

Kurou: we're here to capture them!! Now, both of you, come with me!!

Teru: Persistent aren't you?? Didn't I tell you no??!!

Kurou: Capture them!!

The two blue underlings: Ou!! [and closes in on Teru and Kakeru]

Teru: Wait, stop it. [both him and Kakeru catches their hands and twisted it backwards and traps them]

The underling: Ah, ah, ah!! [clutching their shoulder]

Kurou: Aren't you being captured?!! [his leg shaking]

The underlings: Eh?? Oi, you!! [realised and they stand up and do the same moves on Teru and Kakeru]

Teru & Kakeru: Ah, itai itai!!

Amane: Oi, Kurou, it can't be that you're ignoring me too?? Kurou! Kurou! Debu! (Fatso)!

Kurou: Debu??!! [panicked] eh, debu?? Really?? [and went to the underling that captured Teru] Really?? Where?? [realized that he's panicking and turns to Amane] Didn't I told you to stop doing that??

Amane: That face [laughing and get pushes away by Kurou]

Kurou: Let's go!! [to the underlings]

Teru: Are you even listening?? Why should we follow you?

Kurou: I'll explain it all later to you. Just be a man and do as I say.

Teru: Did we do somethig? Huh? Did we??



...to be continue on part 2....

I think I'm gonna do the translation in a day or two because I'm buzy preparing for University tomorrow ^^


Jane~ Matta atto de~

Labels: ,



Posted by Aki Izzy at 5:59 AM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment