03 July 2008

I've been watching Gokusen 3 lately...but up until episode 6. A lot things happen that hinder me from downloading this fav. series of mine!! Mainly, no connection, vacation and pure lazynesss XD. But I've resolved that and currently downloading episodes 7-10 XD

I just loved this Gokusen because most of the 3D class are around my age (1987-1990) and youngest was born on 1992 if I'm not mistaken.

Class 3D

Miura Haruma as Kazama Ren
Takaki Yuya as Ogatha Yamato
Ishiguro Hideo as Honjo Kengo
Kiriyama Akito as Kuraki Satoru
Nakama Junta as Ichimura Rikiya
Miura Shohei as Kamiya Shunsuke
Mayama Akihiro
Wakaba Ryuga
Hamao Kyosuke


When I first watched this series, I can't believed that Ren is actually Miura Haruma!!! He's grown and his hairdo really suit him alot. Ah~ from 14 sai no Haha to this kid!! He really has grown XD and to think that he's only 6 months younger than me....totally love amuse talents~

...and Ishiguro Hideo!!! LOL~ He dyed his hair!! I still remembered him as Kai in Kamen Rider Den-O hahakz.

This season 3, we can see 3 JE cast, Takaki Yuya (from Hey!Say!JUMP), Kiriyama Akito & Nakama Junta (both form B.A.D)

Least but not the last, the 6th main 3D cast MIURA SHOHEI!! Hehehehe, he's soooooo handsome XD Gokusen is his first airing in TV (and next will be Koizora..don't worry chibi, I'll download it for ya~!!)


Here are some of snapshot from random episodes:



[Left to Right: Junta, Yuya, Haruma, Shohei and Hideo]
-This was at the hopital when they were spying on Akito-


[Left to Right: Junta, Yuya, Haruma, Shohei and Hideo]
-Again, they disguised as a box while trying to tail Akito XD-


[Left to Right: Hideo, Shohei, Junta, Haruma and Yuya]
-This is during the Goukon party where they tried to pass as a repectable student from respectale school XD-


[Left to Right: Haruma, Akihiro and Yuya]


The extra 3D students:

Wakaba Ryuya!!! My GOD!! When I saw his name on the list, I was like "OMG!! Really??" Then when 1st episode came out, I keep trying to spot him and when at last I found him, I can't belived its him!! He has his hair dyed black and his hair style was IMPOSSIBLE and it makes me laugh!! His long hair sticking up at all angles like an electrocuted person!! No wonder I didn't saw him the first time around :D

and last Hamao Kyosuke!! LOL~can't believed that hes in there. He is the 4th Generation of Tenimyu cast playing the role of Kikumaru Eiji~ He's soooooo cute~ egao wa suki desu!!!


Posted by Aki Izzy at 12:36 AM
1 comments

1 Comments:

yo !
please come here in philippines .
many people want to see you all .
please .

we want to see you in person .



im Ma. Philline R. Lawis from philippines .

byebye ..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 21, 2009 at 6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Comments:
yo !
please come here in philippines .
many people want to see you all .
please .

we want to see you in person .



im Ma. Philline R. Lawis from philippines .

byebye ..
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

1 Comments:

yo !
please come here in philippines .
many people want to see you all .
please .

we want to see you in person .



im Ma. Philline R. Lawis from philippines .

byebye ..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 21, 2009 at 6:16 AM  

Post a Comment