03 July 2008

Finally updated!!! XD A lot of people been bugging me to update lately T_T I have abso-bloody-lutely have no motivation XD I don’t like writing about stuff then I’ve enjoyed talking about it ^^;;. But anyways, its not that I DON’T want to update…its more like there’s nothing to tell… I’ve been coped up in my home all these days and my life is absolute boredom…Its nothing interesting..

So figured that I post what I’ve been doing with my time….
Nyahahaah~ for those who don’t like homo do go away~ this post for Yaoi lover~
Finally~ Junjou Romantica have been animated~ WOOHOOO~!! And theres a total of 24 episodes…Currently, they have aired only 12 episodes in Japan last Friday and on a seasonal break (I hope) so I can’t wait for the next episodes!! Just can’t get enough of the cute couples~

For those that interested, Junjou Romantica (Pure hearted romance) consists of one main couple, Misaki and Usagi (called Romantica) and two other side couples: Hiroki and Nowaki (called Egoist) and Miyagi and Shinobu (called Terrorist). Personally, I loved Egoist better XD~ Hiro-san~



The three couples~
[TOP: Egoist, Nowaki & Hiroki. BOTTOM: Terrorist, Miyagi & Shinobu. RIGHT: Romantica, Usagi & Misaki]






[Left to Right: Egoist, Romantica & Terrorist]



[Usami Akihiko~ Kakkoi~]






[Shinobu getting irritated at Miyagi]





[Hiroki & Akihiko when they're young~]


Can you guys believd it?? Me, T.K and Chibi was staying at my friends (Gmah) house last 2 weeks for one night and we watched THIS anime? XD It was hilarious!! I think me and T.K (being the established Yaoi Fan) has spread the Yaoi virus to both Chibi and Gmah XD Sorry girls~ Yahahaha~ we watched this series until 5.00 AM!! Seriously LOL~ But that time I've only have until episode 9...

So next week (I hope) if we managed to persuade our parents (again) to let us stay at her house, we're gonna watched the rest of the episodes (10-12) together. Oh, such FUN XD LOL~


Posted by Aki Izzy at 12:12 AM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment