03 July 2008

Okay, I lied....THIS is the last post...because I've just remembered this one XD

Last night, Jijan & Syamsul came to hang out at my house~ nyahahaha...It was 7.30-ish PM when they arrived wearing the PSCrew shirt (which I know they'll be wearing it so I didn't wear it XD) and that time I was about to fry the chicken for Butter Milk (Yum yum~) and end up giving the task to my sis and "entertain" them (sorry sis)

Neway, we didn't do much just chat and surf while Jijan asking for videos: Gokusen 3, Gossip Girl, Junjou Romantica and I also gave him Sindarela a Malay series XD

and Syamsul was reading my Rave manga LOL~ then I go and feed them at 10.00 PM (I know its late, but who cares XD) and talked at the kitchen..nyahaha~ Syamsul ate a lot (2 rice serving) while me and Jijan just had one..and syamsul tease him because he ate just little (usually its more than 1 serving XD)


Anyway, to make it short, we watched some videos at YouTube (and before that I teached jijan how to play Fur Elise by Beethoven on my mini keyboard) and they when back home at 2.00 AM~ It was fun even though its just chilling around...But its been awhile since I've hanging out with my guys friends....(lately i've been with the girls, WHICH is not a bad thing ^^)


JA~!! [for real this time :D)


Posted by Aki Izzy at 2:23 AM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment