09 September 2008

It has been more than a month since I've been a daigakusei (university student) and I'm still adjusting. The toughest should be the fact that there are not many of my closest friends there...But I'm learning and trying to befriend other students from my previous school which I've never been close before...



Let's see, I'm always with Neah and Miri for my Chemistry, LC and Computing class. It has become a constant which I'm totally grateful since I've never been close to Miri..(I know she's nice and all, but back than, she was just a colleage of the same school). This included Lily, Hafshah and Willyza ^^



In Physics, the ONLY SMSO student with me is Lalai (Foung changed his to Biology) and Ian Eyon is temporary addition. I usually sat with them.



NOW, I've made a few friends (not from SMSO) that I'm comfortable with which are Farhana a.k.a Sakura-chan. She's my Japanese Language partner. I've known her during the registration day and then during Japanese Language briefing. Shes also in my chemistry group.



Faisal a.k.a Neko-san, Japanese Language friends and also recently discovered, my cousin. Know him through Sakura-chan. But I have only the same computing class because of different major and minor.



Mubarak a.k.a Ken-san. He's my Kendo friend and also the one that I usually talked with in Nihon-go. Know him through Sakura-chan also. Same as Neko-san, I've only had computing class with him.




I'm still trying to get to know others like: Ben, Ren Foo, JiaJia, Airen(?), Amirah, Hafiz, Eddy, Amal, Maisarah and others that I can't remebered -_- ...gomen



Hehehe, here is my first picture with my "new" friends~ ^^v. Courtesy of Farhana a.k.a Sakura-chan~ Thanks~





[Left to right] Faisal/Neko, Mubarak/Ken, Me and Ren Foo



Talking about nicknames, reminds me to list all my names XD


Real Name: Nurul Naziah
Nick names:
-Bibi [use at home]
-Naz [short form of my real name]
-Izzy [used since form 1 when we made DDK taken from Digimon XD]
-Zeeyah [started in form 6 dubbed by Nazmi because he said that Izzy don't suit me and he's already Naz]
-Aki [my made up Japanese name and reused in my Nihon-go class]
-Zee [a compromised between ZEEyah and IzZY...people shortened it]
-Azy [a new species of Izzy, called by Lily ONLY]



Now...thats alot right? No? Oh well~



Mata ne~

Labels:



Posted by Aki Izzy at 5:19 AM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment