25 April 2010

I have not log on facebook for about 4 days now because today is the start of revision week which means that next week is the exam period -_-||||.
Exam will start from 3rd May until 15th May.
While all is good that i'm not on facebook (i never was an addict to it), i've started to do other thing such as youtube-ing, playing Jason Mraz's I'm Yours on my keyboard (>_<) and this, updating my blog...hohohoho
...errrr..errmm....yeah....

The good thing is that (hehehehe~) i've been youtubing on my current obsession that are~:
HIDEAKI TORIO of XLR8
and
JHAKE VARGAS and no, its not typo, it is "Jhake" and not "Jake"


Lalalalala~~both of them are ADORABLE and CUTE!!!!!


Posted by Aki Izzy at 9:29 PM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment